Pasadena, Deer Park Texas: All on Four Dental Implants
Some patients either cannot tolerate the bulk of a dental implant denture or refuse to have a prosthesis that must be taken out at night. The beauty of dental implants is that they can be used as a single tooth replacement option or they can be used to anchor fixed (does not come out) dental solutions.
The All-On-Four dental implant technique originated in Europe and has been tremendously successful in helping patients who are missing or about to lose all of their teeth. The genius of the all-on-four technique is that it was designed for a wide variety of dental conditions.
The all-on-four can be performed on:
1. Any age of patient
2. Any condition of gum disease
3. Any state of tooth decay
4. Any number of missing teeth
5. Patients that need complex bone grafts
The all-on-four dental implant procedure gets its name from its design. A customized dental bridge can be made that attaches to the four implants. This bridge is fixed in place. A unique aspect of the all-on-four technique is that the two anterior implants are placed vertically and the two posterior implants are angled. The angled dental implants allow for more bone contact surface area thus creating a more secure implant. Furthermore, the angulation avoids delicate anatomical structures (Sinus in the upper jaw, mandibular nerve in lower jaw). Lastly, the angled dental implants avoid the need for bone grafts.
With this innovative technique patients can come in the morning with completely missing teeth or failing teeth and walk out in the late afternoon with a completely new and functional smile.
- Benefits of the All-On-Four Dental Implant System
- The results are immediate and completed in a single day. The smile transformation gives patients a new and beautiful smile. Furthermore, the new teeth can be used the evening of the surgery to eat.
- The patient does not take the new teeth out. The new teeth are anchored to the four dental implants. The dental bridge does not move around or fall out like old fashioned dentures.
- The new teeth follow the natural contours of natural teeth. Thus, no bulky plastic or porcelain.
- The all-on-four dental bridge is cleaned just like natural teeth. The patient brushes, flosses and used mouth wash like normal.
- No more repeating costs like denture adhesives or denture relines.